Most Recent Articles by Sweta Gupta
In this study, researchers examined the appropriateness of diagnosis and treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in individuals with and without HIV.
Findings from this phase 4 study call for a re-evaluation of the current WHO and CDC guidelines of isoniazid preventive therapy for the prevention of tuberculosis in pregnant women with HIV.
Clofazimine was safe and well-tolerated as part of a multidrug regimen for the treatment of children with Mycobacterium abscessus odontogenic infections.
The aim of this study was to identify and characterize PrEP patients who remain at high risk for HIV as demonstrated by STI diagnosis after starting PrEP.
Delafloxacin is comparable to vancomycin/aztreonam in the reduction of the signs and symptoms of ABSSSI.
More Articles by Sweta Gupta
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Isavuconazole Not Noninferior to Caspofungin for Invasive Candida Infections
- Three New Ebola Vaccines Demonstrate Persistent Immune Response
- Dundee Severity Classification Improves Management of Patients With Cellulitis
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Death From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Prenatal Malaria Exposure Modulates Innate Immune Responses at Birth
- Best Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections Before Colorectal Surgery
- A Single Triple-Drug Treatment for Lymphatic Filariasis
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Markedly Higher in 2018 Than Previous 2 Years
- Mail-Based HPV Testing May Increase Access