Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Like needle exchanges before them, supervised injection sites have been shown to decrease the harms associated with injection drug use.
Lawyers make things complicated — including policies requiring mandatory influenza vaccinations for healthcare workers.
Experts discusses the potential pitfalls of machine learning algorithms in medicine.
Evaluating conscious vs unconscious decision making in medicine.
Evaluating the effects of computerized decision support systems in medicine.
More Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Novel H pylori Eradication Therapy Effective in Phase 3 Trial
- Polymyxin B Hemoperfusion Does Not Change Mortality Rate in Septic Shock
- New Four Drug Regimen Effective in Patients With HCV Who Inject Drugs
- Pediatric ART Leads to Increasing Mitochondrial DNA Mutations
- Prior Influenza Vaccination Not Associated With Future Vaccine Efficacy in Children